Thinking of having green energy through a cryptocurrency? iSolar is here for you. iSolar is a photovoltaic (PV) System. Our vision is a world with affordable clean energy for sustainable prosperity. As we bring the power of the sun to your doorstep, we also make it easy to use cryptocurrency to pay for the solar installations. The freedom that comes with iSolar is unmatched.
No one can dispute the importance of green earth and green energy. Solar is one of the most sustainable clean energy on earth, and exploiting it to better human life has been explored for many years. We bring the sun closer home through our iSolar program to empower people, communities, and businesses. We recognize that solar power is one of the best sources of renewable energy in terms of cost, efficiency, and safety and that it is an investment in the future rather than just for keeping the lights on.
We recognize that people want something to serve their present needs while also thinking about the future through a clean and sustainable power source. From our solar power panels to solar power banks and battery storage solutions, iSolar products and related service ensure no one is left behind towards the sustainable future.
With iSolar, you can buy our solar panels and related equipment with no limitations from our seamless online platform. Once purchased, we take the initiative to install it on your preferred site, and set it up for full operation. 90% of the sold electricity goes to consumers, and these will be paid in iBank coins, while the remaining 10% goes to investbank.
We have done our due diligence, hence happy to inform you that under Turkish law, solar photovoltaic projects under 1 MW in size don’t need a license from the government to install. So we encourage you to consider this venture to cut on electricity costs.
With the wide range of solar products on offer, our clients are spoilt for choice on what they deem the most important. iSolar is a one-stop-shop for solar products for those looking to live both unlimited and sustainable life. We understand that our clients will not just need quality but also reliable services and expert support.
iSolar team thrives on efficiency, reliability, and expertise
Thinking of mining Bitcoin? Let’s mine electricity with iBank.
Solar power and battery system have been providing independence and security for millions around the world. The same convenience is also provided by cryptocurrencies, which is the future digital currency system.
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, and mining it with solar power is a game-changer. With iSolar, you can purchase and set up the appropriate mining hardware and software to build your mining operation.
Mining Bitcoin needs a lot of electricity, but with iSolar mining protocol is open to change that and make use of solar to mine cryptocurrency, thus reducing the need for the more expensive electricity.
After your payback period of your solar power system, which usually takes a few years, the cost of producing solar electricity for mining becomes zero. This gives you huge potential gains of mining the ‘tight’ currency. If you already have solar power installed, you can use the excess solar power to mine your preferred cryptocurrency, then export the solar power back to the grid.
The advantage of the solar power system is that it can reduce the cost of electricity over the 25-year warranty period of the solar equipment to below 4 cents per kW/h, which is way below the off-peak rate of between 10 and 20 cents per kWh. Take advantage of the iSolar mining rig to use solar power when available and off-peak rates at night. The mining rig should be operational 24 hours per day to maximize returns on investment.